I Heart Meg - The Engagement Blog

Two American kids growing up in the heartland

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Preview of Our Wedding Vows

Our wedding vows will be loosely based on the following well circulated poems:

The Female Poem

I want a man who's handsome and strong
A man who will listen carefully and long.
One who thinks before he speaks
One who will call and won't wait for weeks.
I want a man who is gainfully employed
And when I spend his money, won't be annoyed.
A man who holds my arm as he opens the door
And massages my neck as he asks to do more.
I guess what I want is a man who loves to the end
A man who will always be my very best friend.

The Male Poem

I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who
owns a liquor store, a bowling alley, a big fishing
boat, and a golf course.
I know that doesn't rhyme, but I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home